you're a perfect love tragedy

i limped the whole day.
my right knee is screwed up.



i was searching for the right place to get a piercing.
but i couldnt convince myself further.

i was searching for Lance Bass's Out Of Sync Autobiography, as well as Omarion's. but Times bookshop only had Obama's and other political figures like Suharto.

i was searching for B2K's DVD live at the house of Blues.
found it. for 4 years, its still at the same spot. all dusty.
the last time i saw it at Orchard was in 2004. its in this old shopping centre.
$45.99.
too pricey. next time maybe.

so, i had McSpicy for lunch and Zinger for dinner.
bahh, guilty pleasure.


i was searching for Mario's Turning Point and Justin Timberlake's Futuresex/Loveshow DVD
but i bought BoyzIIMen 2000 album release "Nathan Michael Shawn Wanya"

thats where i saw Shawnrick.
thats where he hugged me infront of millions.
thats where i closed my eyes and used my hands to protect my boobs.


i had Strawberry milkshake instead of Milo McFlurry.
and of course, half a pack of ciggy.

and i would have treated us to Swensens if any of you had joined me.




and i would love you so hard if you can help me stop smoking and glue sniff.
really.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain