deep dash muziq. cos i dislike hyphens (episode 1)



today.

i shouted at my mom at 7am when she asked me to take my medication.
"DIAM AH!!"
so loud that neighbours could hear me.



but at 9am, she asked me again to take my medication.
i replied obediently like a pet dog.
"okie dokie" in a melodic tonation.

wow. 2 different deep muziq in the morning.
___________

today.


zul-

was the first time i met zul-.
i knew him through hasif, but through the blog and the tagboard.
and we had msn convo even before meetin face to face.
so today was the day.
cos today was the official release of....



"OMGHEYZUL Fanzine edition #1"



its like a blogpost on a more tangible form. more physical.
quite dope.
which reminds me of something that i paid $8 at the Red Dot Museum during Maad Sunday.

and so, deep muziq didnt have much to say on that day.
apart from a few coughs.



the $8 comic book and the free zine

if i were to come up with one, i'll fuse words with drawings.
dope it would be.


_____________

so today

after the zul meetup,
me and hasif went to meet sharime.

and erm, i thought my appetite was dope, so i ordered a Zinger and a Finger.
so i finished the Fish zinger but couldnt even take another look at the Zinger.
its now resting in my fridge.

and i had 3 cups of Milo to test my stomach's resistance to milk.

Milo from BK,
Milo from KFC,
Milo from McDee.


dang,
my stomach was havin' war afterwards, with a symphony to match as well.

hasif

and yes, so i managed to write a dope chorus for Sharime's song.
mainly the melody.
from there i learnt, that i shouldnt be too shy to hum whatever melody thats in my head, cos people are gonna find it doper than i think it would be.

_____________


"you're dope for a malay" hasif said to me

and sharime's self proclamation

"and im dope for an indian"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain