my words move like hands,






oh wow. its 3:28am. and i just reached home. again. nightstacking.
and. i have to report for morning shift later at 9:30am.
totally. im wasted. im really drained. juiced out even way before military.
on the lighter side of things.

___________

TAMAGOTCHI ver 5 is here. its been sometime.
and its Familitchi!
meaning, more than one pet in one device. kinky!!

TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED is finally in store.
China Sq Central had it earlier and took advantage. charging $35 when RRP is $26.95.

HULK toys are out (again for the re-release of the movie)
all the toys are uber green.

INDIANA JONES new other toys are out.

most importantly, KUNGFU PANDA is out.
damn you Po.

____________


next.

i forgot to take my medicine the whole day, resultin in me with a raspy voice.
not important.

so, me being the appreciative bastard,
heres a proper reply to people who had the heart to contact me today.

____________

hey Jess. and yes, it midweek. the parot thingy in my throat has soothen itself. thanks to the antibiotic i guess. but now, theres some weird mucus still clot inside somewhere.
and yes, life has been treating you good. believe in that. maybe. and egg tarts are gettin cruel.


erm, hi Syilah. it wasnt my intention for not saving your number. really, my phone's uber drunk.
and erm. dont sound to pessimistic cos of that. funny that you flipped the script against me that fast. hoho. but yeah, if you're reading this, then sorry. and whats guten tag? u never did explain that.

___________

so my hands are terrible.
im losing control of it. and it was funny to see spasm.
my supervisor thought i was faking it.

"drama seh you" supervisor
"look"

"IIISSHHH! your thumb like auto bend" sup


so yes. its like each time the thumb 'bows' down, it pulls my whole arm and i kinda lean forward and lose balance.

really. my reactions were totally involuntary.
i had to use my mouth to pry open my thumb back to normal position.

it was fun while it lasted.


______________

and im gonna be a bus driver.
or a truck driver.

thats if all else fails.

______________



so white kids sneaked in through our storage area and ran out.
he shouted to his other friends...

"i went through Narnia! i went through Narnia!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain