inspirational smses

so i believe in luck.
or i believe in good fortune.


now.
it all started with me receivin' an inspiring SMS from trep.
then i thought, hmm, maybe since im free at work, i'll spread my love around as well.
ya. guess it was fun. no wonder trep does it.

so. next few moments, my dad asked me whether i wanted dinner via sms. Now thats a first for both instances. wantin dinner and sms.mmm

so later, job for Science in the Mall. thanks Jess! so yes, Science in The Mall 08.from 29may to 11 June.guess the countdown to quittin TRU will be earlier. i'd do anything to work for SITM again.


and so last but not least.deep muziq is richer now.and he got more than what he expected

thosai solo!
ben&jerry solo!
yay me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain