Its a Scania

similar to the case of Redhill and Bukit Merah,

Paya Lebar and Toa Payoh share the same meaning as well.


______________

in all honesty.
i was quite disappointed in myself this morning.
there was a whole lot of noise outside my window.

"sounds like a Scania" i told myself.

so once the noise cleared, i looked out.
there it was.
187 was exiting my carpark. filled with passengers.
and mind you, 187 dont even stop infront of my house.
187 (Woodlands-Boon Lay)
it was a Scania Elbo.

apparently, it must have made a U-turn at my carpark at 11am.
and why didnt i get a shot of it?


damn you.


the last time a bus made a U-turn at my area was in 1998. it involved service

157 (Boon Lay -Toa Payoh)

around 9pm. a Leyland Atlantean (non-aircon double decker)
and that model was scrapped in 2000.

_______________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain