i forgotten my name.

"if you spend time with me everyday
you will noe im not perfect"


thats what she said.




some people seem so bubbly and exuberant. but underneath that facade, theres always a frail being supporting that weight on the shoulder.
and god made us who we are. god wont torture us with something we cant handle.

we aint perfect, but we mask it with our sincerity.

"we're perfectly sincere"


so haters, i love you too.
so lovers, i hate you.


after all, its not love. its company that i yearn for.

kudos to those in relationships. no diss.
but whatever. not my problem.




sometimes, my thoughts have no rhyme or reasons.
sometimes, my heart pound in anger as i blog.
i get all caught up.
its the heartstrings and emotional turmoil i guess.

suddenly, i feel that driving a bus is the most easiest job.


and
i really forgotten my name today.
and it sounded foreign to me.
i need to call myself adam more often.

how to pronounce?
"up to you" mommeh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain