you'll end up killing all the love you have inside

recall recall.
my dad was doing the laundry one fine day last month.
he had Class 95 on.
i was getting ready to go out.

"the older the people get, the happier they are" flying dutchman said

"studies have shown that people above 60 are the most happiest,
simply because they have found happiness.
while the rest of us, are still searching for it"

well, means im not old enough to feel happy.


_________________

i finally know
"i finally know who she is, the girl you been trying to help me find
and all of this time she's been right here
she's only around me when you are near

and you spend time with her everyday
so you'd know she's perfect in every way

i've been looking for love
and she's looking at me
if you look in the mirror,
you'll see what i see"

screwed up love song.
but i just love it.

and im lying.
its not screwed up. its just stuck on repeat in my Zen Wav

_________________

ignore this
and how about another confession.
maybe everyone goes through this. thats for sure.

i hate meeting new people.
cos its tedious. the re-intros and the fake first impressions.
the non-meaningful smiles and laughters.

i make more acquaintants then friends.
maybe thats just a phase in life.

from the selection of acquaintants, i can handpick the best one to be friends with.

wait, what am i saying?
i love my friends.
deep muziq and syilah are my best friend.

deep muziq is my male alter ego
and syilah is my female alter ego.

yay!

__________________

sayang sayang
and watching trailers for Sayang Sayang on channel 5 made me excited.
wow. Jan, Natz and Lionel's intern.
the show better be worth it.
i mean, we saw less of each other thanks to that.
hoho!
but i dont think i watch tv much too often. so yeah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain