Sure Killer

behind her back, i called her sure-killer. real name syakila.
we happened to walk pass one another tonight.

whats the deal?
she gave me the worst creepiest experience ever in my life.

it all started with a letter.
it was in 2003. she placed a letter underneath my table. in that letter, was all her heart's content. like all mushy gushy stuff.
what i did later, was to spread that letter around.
and azza helped me stick that letter in the canteen female toilet to aid in humiliating sure killer.

did it work?
no.

whats creepy is that durin mornin assembly, she'd use a mirror to look back. look back at me. while she pretended to read a book.
i think i pointed a middle finger to her.
yeah.

and erm, back when i was with syilah, sure killer tried hard to look like syilah. she cut her hair, shortened her skirt and donned a thick rimmed glasses. dang.

and by weird coincidence, we ended up in the same place for our tuition. and she'd stare at me for the longest time.



but tonight, we just walked pass one another like we'd never met before.
wait, she didnt really saw me.
but yeah, it was a creepy cheap thrill.

thanks sure killer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain