they call it nightstack

advisory

i dont update for you.
i update for me.

but you're always welcome to read.
you're obligated to. cos whatever i type here is basically what i am saying to myself and deep muziq.

________________


scheduled

i woke up at 6. did a fake prayer routine to please my parents.
cos basically, with thanks to alcohol, im dirty. ooh, kinky.
so i re-slept afterwards. but never did woke up on time.

9.03am
DISH! i should be out by 8.15am usually.

9.15am
OUT and ready. with 9 sausages in my bag. remember the sausages.

10.07am
Thumbed in. 7 mins late.



and i realised im not in charge of Receiving no more.
boy oh boy.
did 3 mistakes in a row. and im leaving soon. so yeah. thats why.


1.57pm
thumbed out for lunch.
i was really looking forward to eat. but.
my packet of 9 sausages was infested with black ants.
i stared at it. thinking of ways to clean it up so that i can eat.

bah, but too many ants.

i hate you ants


_________________


whatever that happened later

so i went to buy lunch for me and Roselun.
dish! he like lost his wallet and have no cash left to fend for himself for 23 more days here.
and yes, meal and drink was on me. cos im nice like that. trust me.



so blah blah blah.

_______________________

convos


next break
1807hours.

i shared my ciggy with Roselun.

"you drink healthy, you eat healthy but you smoke." roselun
"yeah man. today shall be the last day"

and so i puffed 6 sticks.
and i shall stop.
i made it sound simple.

*thanks and kudos to those who bother to msn me and ask me to stop.
thanks to the anonymous who tagged
thanks to those who warned me face to face.
and thanks to those who used starbucks napkins to cover their nose.*



"what do women in singapore wants?" roselun
"money"
"really? they only like money?"
"a career actually. we dont believe in love"
"really? in phillipines, we go for love first. dont care whether got money. love is important"




"thats why i am shy towards you. cos you always treat me. i cannot pay back. when i go back, i will miss you and farhan."
"dont need to pay back. by the time you get paid, i wont be there no more"dm


"so you gonna marry when you're 21?" roselun
"erm no"
"in singapore we marry late" max interrupted
"or not at all. we marry at 30." dm

"you never court her?"
"what for?"dm
"so that you'll be happier and have a girlfriend"
"i dont believe in love. and it wont make me happier. no time"
"i bring you to geylang one day" roselun




________________


and erm


i worked from 10.07am til 3.54am

so erm, approximately 18hours at work.


lucky for me unlike the rest, my off day is like now.
so i dont need to head back to work at 9 am today.
dish!


they call it nightstack
i call it free taxi ride home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain