things were so much better then

well, every odyssey has an end.

i am no longer the 'lina declared' toy fairy.
i no longer serve at Toys'R'Us Forum The Shopping Mall.


and just when i thought that tomorrow was my off day.
and just when i thought that my last day was friday morning shift.
just when i thought of donating to my Pinoy mates Instant Noodles so that they can survive in this cruel country.

roger managed to contact me.

so, there is no OFF tomorrow.
from tomorrow till 11 June, i will dedicate my time to Science Centre's Science In The Mall.
and the chosen mall is Plaza Singapura.

and Roger said i'll be doing something on Spiders.
and oops, i didnt attend the training. and still i have to go for work tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain