deep dash muziq. cos i dislike hyphens (episode 3)

its a trilogy i tell you.



not gonna complain, but wait, i am.

how on earth did i get the bacteria to infect my parotid glands.
its funny that the swelling on the left side went down, but now, its developing on the right side?
oh sheesh. here i go again.

i tell you.
TOYS R US is not clean.
with the renovation going on. with kids and mucus running all over.
with me being dehydrated, its no wonder im ill.




and yes, later, i shall visit Uncleboy.

but really, im quite drained.
i use up my off days to have social life,
i use up my MC days to interact and meetup.
well at least i dont need a social bunny.

so goodbye Boozwah!



and the medication for my fever makes my head spins.
not a dope feeling. curses.

vernilli.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain