mom cuts boy hair while he sleeps

PEREZ!!!

no offence to perezhilton.com
but perez in real life on TRL aint that funny. dish!

the ending punchline was stupid.

"one last news, pete is having my child" perez
"yes. indeed i am" pete replies and takes out a pic to show camera.

and it was a pic of a bulldog.

funny?
nah uh it aint.

_________________


LIONEL!!!!
took one step outside my house.
read the sms.
"hey no need to go already."


damn. no prison visits on public holiday?
sheesh.

5 minutes earlier,
i took my medication.
all those things that had the power to make me drowsy.

___________________

MOMMY!!!
the time was 835am. next moment, i fell asleep til 1pm.
damn, the medication was strong.
and during that course of time,

my mom managed to cut my hair.
yes. while i was sleeping.

unconcious and drowsy, i told her 'yes' when she asked me whether she could cut my hair while i was lying down and sleeping.

next moment i know, she cut my most important fringe.
and she managed to cut the sides as well.

and i only recalled the cold sensation of the scissors running across my skin. anything else, i dont remember.


and thus now, my forehead has been revealed once more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain