the end of a toy fairy

"easy to the eye, know i can't deny. she was the kind that never had to front. shawty had a man but he had different plans, he was only there for just a one night stand" deep muziq


i am at ease. i really am. i really am lying.
now. all i know is that i'll be missing out on the company's Dinner and Dance.
like thanks NS for that. just when i nearly had my chance to go for my first D&D.

and it feels sucky. to establish your name and to set an image already. and i have to leave.
i used to be the new guy who'd ask the regulars what to do next?

but now, considering that im working everyday, the tables turned. the scripts flipped. they ask me what to do.
and i'd be like,
"move the pallets there, flatten the carton and clear the cage. and sweep the staging area"

i used to ask the regulars, "hey, wheres the Bionicle section?"
and now, regulars ask me,
"where's Mushabelly? the $19.90 ones"
"Hot&In"
"sure?"
"trust me"

and what about the 2o minutes convo i had with a stranger on the phone regarding Transformers. i really am gonna miss that.
and what about me calling the New Era people, Mattel, Hasbro.
and i'll be missing the time when the deliveryman calls out for me.
and i'll miss running down Cuscaden Road chasing after trucks cos they took the wrong invoice.


next week marks my last work week.
June 6th will be my last day.
June 6th would be the grand re-opening day.


and i'd be paid in less than a week.
that was fast.

this blog will be on a long hiatus. soon enough.
and i owe a few people treats.
claim from me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain