deep muziq frenzy (edited)

post 790.

the post on me.



i. i have a habit of biting off my fingernails. and i'm already 20.
i promised mommy to stop biting at the age of 6. guess its my bad.

i used to be able to take chocolate milk as substitute for milk. but after a long dry spell of not taking it, my body kinda reject choco milk. so my current substitute would be Nutrisoy. and i have that everyday.

i used to love tomato ketchup. but now, wherever i go, whatever i eat, i dislike condiments. except for maybe a mayo dip for my grilled chicken foldover. apart from that, chilli sauce is a no go. even if im having the most boring breast meat of the chicken. no chilli sauce please.

but, cheese dip is an exception.
that is just fats from heaven that i cant deny into my system.
which reminds me, i have never tried mac and cheese before.
hint hint.


as a kid, i've never liked Coke. but i got into it when i needed the sugar rush in poly. and that got my sugar level too high. like thanks ah. then i shifted to Coke Light. and when Coke Zero came in, you know i gotta have that.

i hate Sprite Zero cos it has a pee aftertaste.
i love Sprite Storm cos i hate sourness and it helps me get over it.

once again, i have a love hate relationship with KFC, Arnolds and Popeye.

i hate broccoli, dont mind lady's finger.
and after all this ish,

I realised, im kinda fussy aint i?


i dislike cakes. blackberry, tiramisu, chocolate fudge, whatever. i despise cake. i hate the taste and especially the texture.
the only way to go would be egg tart.
my birthday cake substitute is always egg tart. and i thank people who remember that.
you know who you are. lalala

ahh, if you ever noticed the lower front teeth of mine, its not smooth.
cos i used sandpaper to "smoothen" it. only causing to be rough and uneven.
the dentist was like
"what you bite? how come your teeth very rough?"

and, i chipped off a part of my molar and a little of my canine.
cos i tried to pull out a key from the safe using my mouth.
what happened was,
i was tryin to steal cash from my mommy's safe but didnt know which key to use.
so i used every key there was. but one wrong key got stuck, so clever me used my teeth and cracked! chipped off teeth.

coolness.

and my right ear has a weird extension.
cos i used to have a mosquito bite there. and it was darn itchy.
scratch scratch pull pull. and then suddenly there was an extension.


so ok, thanks for reading.
busybody.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain