what mommy never told me

my mommy never warned me that life would be full of upsets and downfall.
mommy never taught me what to expect when it comes to making friends.

she never told me that people changes.
all she did told me was that love is not real.

she never did teach me what to do when in a relationship.
she never taught me how to handle heartbreaks.
she never did explain why gays and bisexual exists.
she never did taught me all those.

cos parents know.
they know. these things in life has to be experienced to understand.

and love is still not real to me.

________________

"work is the only thing that stops you from killing yourself" sai
"the more you work, the more you smoke" sai
"when you dont work, you cant afford to buy cigarettes. its either cigarettes or food" sai

"but when you work, you can buy cigarettes and food, and the things that you like" dm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain