5 tickets

whenever i said that i worked for 15hours,
that figure is not inclusive of traveling time.
so add 2 more hours to that.

that means i spend 17hours outside slogging my guts out.
so i do treasure off days and weird shifts.
like today, 6 to Close.

________________

have your eyes twitched uncontrollably before?
well mine did today.

*twitch twitch*

"they say good luck...you will see the person you like today" lionel said

i wouldnt have believed lionel, but she was just there sitting infront of us.


but i dont even know her name. HAHA!



and if i carried on with this topic, then i would have blogged about my dream last night.
but nopes, lets take another route.

_________________


so, NS,
and my dad received 5 tickets.
tickets to see me off at Tekong.
so 3 for my family and 2 extras.

my dad refuse to let my grandma follow. cos of the long everlasting beef.
mm hmm.

so he said to me
"you can bring your friend. your female friend"
"errr, i dont have a girlfriend"

"ok, then you can bring your friends"
"errr, i dont have friends"


"ok." and my dad walked away



so, is there anyone out there interested to spend time at Tekong with me?
there'll be boring swearin-in ceremony and free food sampling.

and you'd get to meet my folks that i always bitch about.

and my sis said to my mom

"why must it be on that day? can i not go?"

i interrupted
"if you dont go, when i come back from NS, i wont ever speak to you again and i wont acknowledge you as my sister"

"wah, so serious ah?" she replied


any takers?
__________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain