foreignly solo // just a friend

"im glad that you're my friend" roselun said
"hmm?"
"im glad that you're my friend. cos you understand my situation"

it didnt made me beam. but it made me feel alright. it made me realise that im too good a listener. or maybe i can be a good friend. and erm, i've known roselun (row-zay-loon) for only like 3 days?
and for a guy to say that to another takes good guts.

oh by the way. roselun is 23 and married with a son.
and he's a pinoy living away from his family.
and he asked me.
"is $7 enough to last a month?"

its really sad. he eats plain rice and water.
and his buddy anthony only have like $10 to last a month.
and erm, anthony is allergic to chicken.
imagine that. not being able to eat KFC or any other chicky meal.

"tonight, i'll only imagine eating my dinner" anthony.

dang, imaginary meal. that can make me lose some pounds.

roselun and anthony


my $9.60 meal.

i've been buying Roselun Big Gulps and food and stuff.
so yeah.

"how can i ever repay you back?"

i think by providing me company, im contented.

"you're leavin end of may? then i wont get to see you again?
when i go back to Phillipines, i wont forget you cos you're a good person. i'll remember you"

____________________

need a friend?
call deep muziq @ 8222 1711
or visit
http://www.deep-muziq.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain