adam nutrisoy

do you know how i hate anxiety?
its like a disorder that gets the best of me.
do you know why i dont like being late?
do you know why im always like there at the stipulated time

because i cry when i am late.
especially when it comes to big meetups or important events.
i never did wanted to admit that.
and i think only a few know that.

and so yes. i cry when im late. and i dont know who to blame.



__________________


and the thing that jolted me from my dreams. the 0843 bus.
sheesh. i re-slept at 6am and didnt turn on my handphone alarms.

it was 0930.
and i had to be at Plaza Singapura by 1000 to report on my first day at work.
right there and then, i knew it was coming. the anxiety attack.
i cried first before i rose up from bed. eyes all red. i took a flash shower and begged my dad to send me to work.
and i knew i missed the 0843 bus.
and my heart pounded like a bulldozer with hydraulics.
next thing i know, i was short of breath.

that was when i realized that i needed to get a grip.
i really do.

____________________


all this while, i know of Mrs Sharma who works at Science Centre.
but all this while i never knew that Mrs Sharma was the mother of Ujwal Sharma, my high school junior. the one whom i chilled with everyday back in 2002.
the one whom i crushed on, along with my close friend jason. but jason made the first move.
and after i told jason about how disappointed i was, he dumped her.
oh wow.

and now she's there with her mommy working with me.
singapore is minute.


cool.

_________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain