switchfoot // your game now



"if a muslim drinks alcohol,
he is considered unclean and is not able to perform his prayers for 44 days."

ok then.
like i care nowadays.

let's see. we all know i was an obedient boy, whom for the first 14 years of his life, obeyed his religion.

no smoking
no sex
no dirty thoughts
no alcohol
no gay thoughts
no suicide

but im just guessing that the diabetes episode of my life scared the ish out of me.
so much till i realise, hey,
"that guy's smoking and he aint worried about death"

it was at Bukit Panjang bus stop and i was on my way to school then.
it got me.
ciggy became my friend. no one stopped me anyway. well, i recalled a friend here discouraged me. it worked. for a while. if she had slapped me, i would have woken up. oh well. ya, she really should have slapped me real hard.


so hell yeah, im just waiting to get my piercings and a deep muziq tattoo.
and yeah, Yama the rapper is dope. and so is Rapscallion.
and yes sai, the female dj was hot.

hoho!

could have stayed longer but have to work tomorrow.
fkd's gonna apply at TRU forum. good luck with that.
he'll be drained.
bought my rubiks cube, ciggy, green tea, bk, just noodles, jug of drink, cab.
sheesh. no more splurging.
play nice.

_______________________

and daym, i could have gotten a hug from lina.
haha. and i was like

"erm, hello, who's that?"
"lina..."
"which lina? i know a lot of lina"
"the one from slumpd.blogspot.com"

HOHO. that cracked me up.
and oops! IM NOT SUPPOSED TO SPREAD THAT LINK!
im a little high tonight. so spank me later.
my bad.

_________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain