more painful than mumps

just when i thought it was only mumps.

and somehow, i love it whenever 2 doctors attend to me at the same time.
like the first time when i got my ears infected.
now this.

so yeah, i have Parotitis,
which is most often caused by a bacterial infection of staphylococcus aureus.


and the pain is unbearable and unearthly.
not only my parotid gland is swollen hard, food all tastes salty to me.
from my dad's curry, to my mom's asam pedas, to the hawker's nasi lemak.

grrr.

and wow, the medicine's all bitter.
especially that liquid gargle thingamajig.



and lucky i didnt go to the doctor yesterday. else i'll be treated for havin high fever as well.
39.1 degrees. mm hmm.
it went down today cos i had a cool bath. down to 38.3.

bahh.

________________


and so the old Bukit Batok's McDee has been renovated.
its been there for the longest time.
way back in history to feed my mc craving when i wanted a happy meal.

and i saw this random conveyor belt thingy in the kitchen. nice.

________________


and if fate has it,
i'll meet that girl at the bank again.

she stole 12 glimpse of me. or maybe more.
likewise.


and til then, i wanna punch my swollen neck real hard.

_______________



and yes! tomorrow's zul- zine collection date.
coolness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain