flu bound

immortality.

i rationed my cold relief tablet today. to test out whether it really worked or is it just me.
popped in 1 tablet in the morning at 10am.
i didnt feel a tinge of difference.
but by 3pm. my body heated up. i started coughing.

so thinking it was just pure chance, i popped in another. that lasted me till 8pm.
body started heatin up again.
hid in the store. laid down. had 40 winks.


_______________



50 kg dropped on me.

imagine this. boxes weighing at least 8kg stacked from the floor to the ceiling in the storeroom.
i did stacking below.
feeling proud,
next moment,

all the stacked boxes dropped and hit me down.
it hit my head bad.

stuck under a pile of heavy boxes.
the blow to my head made me blackout for a jiffy.

bahh.


i laid there. not wanting to move.
there were approximately 23 boxes on me. unladen weight.
maybe it cracked my skull. that'll be fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain