write on my soul

"coz like i can see the u talking to urself" shamer said

if you guessed it or sensed it. my blog became a part of me already. i used to keep a diary but i love it when people read it. so yes, im an attention slut.

"im a camslut not a camwhore. you know why? a slut do it for free" sai joked

i used to enjoy having a girlfriend so i can tell her bout my day. right now, my blog took over that void. i cant see a day that i wont blog.


jannah monjiat says:
chua en lai and some other mediacorp stars watched uncleboy and thinks that we're fabulous


hey, check out UNCLEBOY
http://hisnameisuncleboy.blogspot.com/

watch the clips there. the FYP that got me A (again).
i love me.

but its sad for me to acknowledge that i wont pursue media after gettin the degree.
i got my life planned in a weird way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain