last night



dreaming is fun.
i dreamt that i was there for the ChannelNewsasia filming. which in reality, i wasnt there.
bahhh.

its always nice to be on TV. i woke up and told myself
'hey, i could have had fun with lionel and jannah yesterday"

after breakfast, i was still thinking about it.
then i concluded

'hey, i HAD fun with trep and mufujifi yesterday"
and i have adapted to not wearing my longlived jacket. adaptation is good. i love my labone pullover now. bahh. mufujifi wasnt wearing her usual hoodie anyway. a lil bit of change is always good. good is always changing.
bahh chin




i must learn to stop thinking of the choices i make. i mean, live and let live.
let it go adam. i can be in CNA next time. bahhh. self consolation dont help.

and its always nice to have pics on blogs rather than just words. ho
lets see what today has in store.

oh yeah, speaking of store, i need to remind myself to call Toys'r'Us.
ho ho.. i think im still disturbed by them interviews yesterday. i dont even wanna blog about that whole experience. fun? maybe. its more draining and nerve wreckin for me.

"i really shake the frame of my mind sometimes"

did i cry in my sleep?
cos it feels puffy and it looks red and it has that burning sensation.

nah, i have this tendency to take it out on myself. i need self control.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain