karma and the birthdays (edited)

karma will hit me.
we left sai alone on his birthday.

i kinda know that i will suffer the same fate. cos it happens quite often.
three cheers for people who ALWAYS celebrate their birthdays alone.
like buying themselves their own gifts. people like deane flasher and mufujifi.



here, rare cameo appearance of a Nissan on 947. that shouldnt happen in the first place


let me recap on my previous birthdays

1999- a birthday party. but my parents told all the guests that it was just an open house. so when the guests got to know last minute that it was my birthday, they offered me cash. yayness. $150. but where did the money go to? parents.

2000- $5 and alone time
2001- $5 and alone time
2002- $5 and alone time

2003- $5 and alone time
2004- a radio for my room

2005- $5 and alone time and azza treated me and deane to a meal at Jurong Point. how could that slip my mind. i was wearing my blue L shirt. bahh


2006- something happened that changed the next 2 years of my life. sometimes, you better not make a wrong move. but i was happy on that day. spent time with jannah and atikah at their house. how can you cry on your birthday?
can. especially when they tossed me around. thats what happens when you get involved with two. i felt like a toy. bahh. memories.

2007- science centre and gifts. i told them, NO CAKES. i hate cakes. i requested for egg tarts and i got myself 12 egg tarts. of course i shared. i received many well wishes and a random laptop cooling pad

after work, i took a cab with shawn, jan and dhana to buy a megazord. i bought 1 and they secretly bought me another one. yayness. i bought jan a shirt and bought shawnrick kamen riders figurine collection.



bahh. i hate birthday cakes. i hate muffins. i hate cotton candy. i hated brownies
but thanks to mufujifi's mom magical brownies...
i can drool over it right now. i hate milky stuff.
im picky and fussy when it comes to dessert! yayness.

mmm...ganja brownies! its like thosai.
1 is not enough
2 is magical

3 is hypnotic
4 is too much
5 is ganja

well, i cant eat that many thosai. just 2 and it will give me that ganja sensation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain