simple smses that made me beamed

"hi good morning! remember to pray! / and sorry if i haven't been chatting with you. not my intention" mufujifi smsed
well, receiving this at like 6am made me smile like a night owl. hoho.
"why you're smiling?" hammy dee asked
"oohooo" i replied



"helloh, random but sorry for snapping at you last time at vivo"
guess who sent this one. this one made me beamed even more at my workplace. that incident was like last year.
"shag, your bus is on the other side" i said
"I KNOW LAH!!" he yelled
and that was when i nearly i smacked him from behind.
"dont hit him la. you have no rights to do so"
jan said

so knowing that he's cool about the situation made me happy. in which resulted in me replying...
"im sorry i was jealous at ya during 'noggy' era"
erm.

"please keep this confidential. let me know how much _______"
timo asked me to be hush hush about it. but since im on skye's side, and since i dont wanna complicate things, i played it transparent and translucent.

"food is the key to human survival"
this one. it made me less guilty spending $11.50 on a single meal.
and kfc aint even yummy. skye was somewhere in westmall as well


so yeah, its simple things that make me forget about the bullcrap extra value meals life serves you.
im sleepy. handbook time!

smses are fun!
hey, buzz me if you need. im only one call away

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain