kill yourself

"so go ahead, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, go kill yourself" timbaland sang

and its like on repeat in my mp3.
what beautiful motivation for me.
i'm alone in my room.
the kitchen knife is next to me. so you can imagine the possibilities.

______

back with updates.
hey, its amazing how a small hole can realease so much blood.
i understand that the wrists has the highest pressure point though.
theres actually a vein along the arm where you can cut, and 5 minutes later, you die.
some bio for you.

biology in secondary school was fun though! hoho!
bah, back to my story, so i poked and scratch the surface of this vein and it the sensation was excruciating.

smudge smudge blood. like its only a minute wound
and hey, im back to glue sniffing!
after like 4 years of not doing so.. it gets your head spinning

watch my downfall!
i love me.
by right, im like one week overdue.
i guess plan A failed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain