dream on adam

oh, for the record.

im not gonna pursue media. i just need that random paper.
im giving up being a freelance cameraman, director of photography


i gave up my directing ambition
i gave up my drawing dream
i partially gave up my me being a singer dream

im giving up my goal to be an English teacher
im giving up my goal to open a restaurant


im giving up my dream to be a Malay or an Arts teacher
i dont wanna be an RP facilitator no more
im giving up my dream of finding somebody to hold

all that for a change in my future career.
to be a PSA truck driver. i can earn $4ooo per month
my facilitator earns $3000 only.


so yes. new ambition. practicality over social life.

if i dont commit suicide by the time im older that is.
i feel it coming and im having more of those random suicide dreams again.
maybe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain