try to like me real hard


i've been on a search. been telling myself mentally to look out for it.
to look out for a song that would hit that spot.
finally found it today with thanks to hasif.

"Like Me Real Hard" Mario.

my ears and cochlea are suffering from fatigue. too much hiphop bass.
but this song was the one. the one that i needed to listen to while blogging and being alone at night. mellow and soothing with them typical guitar and drum sequence at the starting.
just what i need to hum to everyday.



"You ain't ready to fall in love
And I ain't ready to care so much
We ain't ready for commitment...

But for now, just like me real hard...
be a friend to me"

damn, its really stuck in my head.
reminds me of the late 90s R&B.
where R&B was still not trashy or mainstream and not confused with hip hop

listen to this song only if you're not in love.
listen to this song only if you appreciate ballad.
listen to this song only if you found someone.

i should start writing songs again. seems like recordings gonna start too else well. scholars up and running again? hope so.


ps: you're not obligated to me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain