hello to you

like seriously, i'm just left wondering.
why do you even bother reading up on my thoughts.
to feel that you're in touch with my going-ons?
to know my secrets?
to be connected to me?
for whatever reasons you have, keep it to yourself. don't tell me.

well, i dont bloghop much anymore and i acknowledge the fact that i wont be doing that once i start working. but what i can guarantee is that im still gonna blog my thoughts.
well, yeah, thats my 3 years guarantee. i think.

__________________________

fever graduation party 08.


farque you people.
soundcheck was great. but real performance was nerve wrecking cos thanks to those bright lights, i couldnt see much. that ulcer in my throat didnt help. singing a song with little breathing opportunity didnt help. smoking didnt help.
so yeah. get the picture?

and there are a couple of those emp bastards that i wanna slap today. like i swear, my hands would have punched your balls and let it explode. but hey, its my last day. i dont see me coming back no more. so its all good.

"why arent you with your friends?" iLi asked

POW! yeah, where were my friends? all the other STA buggers were there. but i guess my STA friends weren't there. the friends that i made along my 3 years journey here in rp. all were not present. so much for an eventful grad party. well i guess this is the first stage of us losing touch. but hey. i was ready to embrace that fact. apart from future get-togethers (which i doubt would happaen) there will be no more instances of us ever to meet up again and talk about life.

cos simply, even if im invited, i dont think i wanna show up. period. no wait. i think i will. i am always ready and available to provide you company. even if you aint got no plans on what to do on that particular day, i'll just smile at you and be your friend. say awwww... hoho!
now lemme be a girly girl and do a shout out! hur hur!


"I MISS YOU LABIA! YOU HOT!
i am predicting that you will be doing something dope in the muziq and the animation scene in singapore. cant wait to see you as a household name..

I MISS YOU MOUNT GAR GAR BOOBIE NO HAIR!...sure
this bouncy little boy might be a great lil producer. maybe an editor as well. or maybe he will be in IT like his brothers. haha!

GHAZ LOOKS HOT IN THIS PIC. YAY!
this man, already big in the shortfilm scene. just waiting for you to really make it big. then i wanna ride on your fame. hoho!

I MISS VARIAN LIM and LUKE CHEN!
these two random facis were the best people to talk to throughout the years. haha. varian lime pressured me to be pitch perfect, which is kinda hard to do. and no luke, i dont want to be an entrepeneur...

SKYE WILL BE MISSED TOO!
he's like my boss, second to that of TIMO. glad to work for and under him, oooh, sounds kinky!! more bbqs!!

NATZ!!! YOU EVIL! MISS YOU
when i think of natz, i think of mijon!!! both of you are like fun things in life. hoho. natz for sure will be in the media scene. editor ey?

JAN JAN!! YOU WILL BE MISSED! HAHA!
you are so busy with your internship. maybe one day i might end up being your PA while you being the producer. wow. who knows.

MUFUJIFI!!!!!! HAVE FUN AT WORK! and yes, you will be missed! YAY!
please. life is bright, dont just aim for the old folks home. but if it really happens, then maybe i'll join you at the happy lodge. and like wow, we both gonna be busy working already. no more routine of waking up and gaming for you. I MISS YOU


I MISS LIONEL!
i miss your stingray nose and i miss Leon. and yes, i rubbed your private thrice, i think. hoho!

ONGALINGALING, i know you're lurking!
lets have another round of your mom's mee rebus! we should constantly meet up during hari raya!!"


wow, 3 years laden with memories. slipped us by without us cherishing much of the moments.


click to enlarge of course
and i swear, everyone was HOT HOT.
now we're just plain ugly

here's my contact if you still aint gettin it.
8222 1711
oh, my number is the most irritating thing ever.. i shall blog on that another day maybe...



"bye brandon." dm
"bye"
"you wont ever see me again though" dm
"aiya, you always come to school"
"nopes. im serious" dm
"oh...."

who cares anyway. so yes.
lets welcome the next stage of my life.
i have cleared my 'friend counter' and now it starts with 0000.
we'll see how many i'll make along the way. and we'll see who shall perish halfway through the odyssey.


life is salty. i havent got it figured out yet.
and im missing all my old friends though. but yes, you guys are nothing more than a sweet memory. every one of you. you're a clot in my brain. damn it.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain