varian, my love counsellor

"Adam danced his way across the stage, which was awesome! That's the Adam we know and love. And the first to receive the award no less haha. You look like you've lost some weight! I loved seeing Noraini again (missed you!), Gareth (you look like you lost some weight too!), Shannon, Natasha, Guo Yuan, Lionel and Jannah (tho I see you 2 everyday more than I see my family heh)"
-quoted from natz 4thblog



hey natz! if you're reading this, then i've gotta say it. YOU'RE DEARLY MISSED BY DEEP MUZIQ.
its amazing how you and i both love varian so much. hoho. but its sad that i didnt get to see ya today. all i saw was the red hairband! hoho.


well now, i met varian at the reception. he's been down for me since my year 1. whenever he sees me doing something great, he'll say
"he's transformed the most. he was so quiet and shy when i first met him. never even spoke a word"

well, i was shy then, and i formally met him at the ESPLANADE after the a cappella competition. so yes varian. i love you too.


(amran and varian)

"so how are you ever since our previous chat?" varian
"im great! im fine!" dm
"really? wow. thats good. congratulations" varian offers a firm handshake

"well its good then. so you're doing great?" varian
"yes. im really doing well. in fact, i moved on" dm
"really? wow" varian replied
"i think you know who." dm

explanation explanation and then...

"wow, that deserves another good handshake"
and amran was listening to it all. like wow.



"my new best friend" varian said to the rest.
gy and garf were confused.

"mmhmmm" i replied.

our little student to faci secret then!





(mufujifi, d-fault, dm, gy)
yayness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain