paid training, paid draining and payday


well, actually, today was my training at good ol' tRu.
and also my unexpected payday from the Timo/Skye job.

lets start with tRu. like wow. the training opened my eyeballs to stuff i know. its like HD-ing whatever i've seen and heard. apparently, i am the only 'vocal bastard' there.
how vocal?
i answered every questions posted.
how bastard?
i was sitting infront of the class with eyes wide opened

hmm, im like the only one who memorised the store codes and the hotline numbers instantly. what a suck up i am. but hey, no, i was being enthusiastic. this is why i hate commitments. with commitments, i tend to overdo things.
well, there were like 14 newbies and 4 trainees there.
all from different/will be assigned to different stores. and like tomorrow theres a big test that i have to study for. the results will determine which store we will be assigned to. no heartland malls for me please.

i love toys. so actually now, its a perfect fit. i wonder why the rest aint as excited and hyper as me and the trainer.

_______________________________________


so anyway, i got the rest of my $150 pay from skye. i already got the advance $50 from him, so today was the remainder $100.
heavenly. so, since i havent eaten the whole day. i wanted to head down to subway at westmall. but damn. crowded buns. therefore i lugged my reluctant ass to kfc.

2pc meal with a zinger. sinful indulgence. i was full halfway so i took my time to eat and sms. HOHO.
apparently, someone out there's having a headache and has to read up on her handbook as well.

bahh, i have to study. actually no need. just that im a good sucker remember?
i aim to be like his best employee and bring home $1.8K.
what bastard i am. all for the moolah.

so yes, indulgence over indulgence, i went to buy myself a creative hq-1400 headphone.
grrr. my reason?
"oh, i got pimple in my ear. the creative earphone im using's been stuck in my ear for too long. therefore, i need to get myself a headphone"

erm

the website..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain