read muziq

got this fun shuffle quiz at hasif's blog.

its really simple fun.
STEP 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
STEP 2: Press forward for each question.
STEP 3: Use the song title as the answer to the question.
STEP 4: Post on your blog.


Will I get far in life?
Circle -marques houston
(oh wow, my life will go in circles. thats how far it'll go)

How do my friends see me?
Something Right -westlife
(great! i must be doing something right)

Where will I get married?
Just Hold On -boyzIImen
(was my player rigged?)

What is my best friend’s theme song?
Colour My World -westlife
(how gay)

What is the story of my life?
Moments -westlife
(yes. every moment is special!)

What was high school like?
All Around The World -boyzIImen
(i wished it was. well maybe during daydreams in class)

How can I get ahead in life?
Favourite Girl -marques houston
(i need a girl to be dope?)

What is the best thing about me?
Bounce -blue
(i really laughed to this one)

How is today going to be?
My Boo -usher
(erm)

What is in store for this weekend?
I Lay My Love On You -westlife
(mmm. love. not my favourite ingredient)

What song describes my parents?
Fantasy -b2k
(really?)

How is my life going?
Walking Into Walls -brian mcfadden
(you got that right. i need to find the right path soon)

What song will they play at my funeral?
The Reason Why -the click five
(the reason why i died? suicide?)

How does the world see me?
Officially Yours -craig david
(im yours world!)

Will I have a happy life?
Find Out -aceyalone
(yes, you tell'em ace)

What do my friends really think of me?
Where You Want Me -blue
(im right where they want me to be)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Gots 2 Get Her -blake lewis
(really? i'll just date whoever lusts bout me? sweet!)

What should I do with my life?
Is This Love? -chris brown
(that's what i question everyday)

Will I ever have children?
Say Goodbye -chris brown
(they'll die before birth)

What is some good advice?
Have You Ever -westlife
(thats a real good advice)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Make You Happy -musiq soulchild
(i can make you happy if you make me happy)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Can U Help Me -usher
(u wanna pick one for me?)

What type of men/women do you like?
How You Just Gonna -marques houston
(what type of men/women is that??)

How can I make myself happy?
Suicide
-t.pain
(this is important!)


that was fun. thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain