go naked and marriage






oh wow. i thought i would be happy and satisfied with just downloading one album. but... i knew it wouldnt stop at there.

Mario's Go! is worth the buy. but since i downloaded it, then maybe i'm not gonna buy it. hoho. just the kinda album i would listen to at night. ballads and ballads and more ballads with "once in a while" upbeat song though.


was searching for this at HMV. they sold it at $29.
so yeah, saved good money again.

now, marques houston's naked revolves around love sex and marriage.
bahh. topics that i hate.

"I wanted to give my fans a more intimate look at who I am. I called this album Naked because I'm not ashamed of my emotions. I just went through a lot of drama, and I'm an adult now, so these songs are very deep as a result."

hey, the tracks in it are quite literal. the first few songs are
"Sex With You", "Marriage", "Naked"

hoho.
"marriage aint gonn change a thing but your name"
good that he sang that.

"sex with you is like momma's breakfast in the morning"
like wow. i wouldnt describe sex as that.

_______________________________________________________


listening to the album, it reminded me of a horrible standstill moment in my life.
2007. it was in 196. we were heading to bedok after bugis. that was the day i spit out the damn milk tea at muji. grr. moving on.

that one person was kinda like using the topic of marriage to freak me out. like how she wanted it to be, like how many people will be there, like how big it would be, like how the ceremony will look like, like how 'our' house will look like. like how happy she wanted 'us' to be.

i just freaked. i mean, we have no title to us. we aint got no definition. to me you were just like a close friend. but i think she wanted to freaked me out cos she knew im against it i guess.



and to make the situation worst, she stroked me and tickled me.
so i did my best defense.

i cried in front of her and her friend.
those were actually tears of confusion.

but i guess. it was all good cos i think she saw how i aint a boyfriend material.
like wow.


the fusion of two people aint cool. the tickling part aint cool. that bus ride wasnt cool.


i will never forget the awkwardness of it all. damn you for the memories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain