commitments

this is like the second time im talking about commitments.

i fear commitments.

like really. be it professionally or personally.
i have a fear of it.

im scared to commit myself to working.
like hey, i'm really really afraid.

i was scared to commit my 3 years in poly.
like hey, i didnt even wanna go school on the first day.

i didnt wanna commit when it came to FYP
like hey, i got A twice when it came to the final year project

i didnt wanna commit during the CNA I,Journalist
but like hey, i managed to scrape through and saw my episodes on national tv. regional actually, since its CNA


i hate commiting to my hobbies.
cos i will end up buying more and more to satisfy my desire.

and of course,
commiting to a relationship is one of its worst and im bad at it. haha.

and one more thing. commiting suicide is hard when you already planned for something else the next day.
and smoking and rinsing dont work out i guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain