life is but a dream

adam// was never a happy child. didnt grow up easy. while making the most of his time outside, he fears going home. tried to kill ownself more than 12 times. the urge is back. adam is extremely sensitive and explodes easily. adam turned to the arts. lost faith in it. adam is pre-diabetic. adam prefers being alone. well well. the time has come


the reason why i blog endlessly

to record my last thoughts before i turn to suicide.
it scares me, but it makes me happy.

im researching intensely on sex change. but now, been doing on death and suicide.
it scares me, but it makes me happy

my blog is my only avenue.

i wont be surprised. remember the time i tried to jump from the 25storey. that was fun.
dont forget the 10th and the 8th storey. maybe this time, i'll fail again. i'll get drunk first then.



my laptop's password is
Science07

my passwords are usually
vernill........




i wanna be 9 years old again. and prayed that i didnt wake up the next day.




adam
21st March 1988 - 21st March 2008

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain