14 was my fave number

"i've got this icebox where my heart used to be. i'm so cold i'm so cold i'm so cold.... i just heard that song on radio now and it totally made me go: ADAM! ADAM SINGS THAT!"
-jessica


well, it ended with..Happy Valentine's Day.
so yeah.
a message that made me beamed in the bus.


lemme tell u, the buses that i boarded today were all slow!
the drivers are in love i tell ya.
its a wretched day.
but spending it with muziq and the guys made it worthwhile
gym was short. ran and ran. no weights for me today.
even birds are making love infront of me. pics update later i guess.
sheesh.
valentine is sweet when you're in love.
wait!
why am i so affected?
maybe cos d-fault, kwizyne, trep, meme are attached.
maybe cos i was never single on Feb 14.
sheesh.
sheesh.
sheesh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain