be happy

it feels better typing my thoughts here. i mean, even if no one reads, i would be the only one reading. but yay!

"I nearly died twice. but god want you to have a father,"
"huh hur," i laughed.
"why you laugh? you think you so great?"

he stutters and he makes me laugh.
2 weeks ago he said we should have a bonding session.


____________________________________
RULE1:
No one is supposed to sleep beyond 10am. (used to be 9am in sec sch days)

I know many of my friends would die from that rule.
22th Feb, Fri,
i woke up at 11. I woke up thanks to his vulgarities.
that lasted for half an hour.
goddamnit la, half an hour seh, i wake up already right?!

now, deep inside me, i always get jealous when ppl say they wake up at 11 or 1pm.
i wanna try that. it sounds fun. maybe when i am 30. tsk tsk
___________________________________


YES, I feel like a better person now. you should see the smile on my face now. though my eyes are puffy...

yay me!
and apparently, munaji* is his friend's son/daughter

*munaji, a malay child star, well known for his role in Hippo and Friends (1990s) he became a girl! yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain