boyz || men


we do go gym. this is proof.
hasif lost 6kg yay.
and he's wondering where it went to.


likewise, i was wondering where my other 7kg went when i didnt even exercised...


the pre-episode of the podcast.




seduction



my food upside down in my belly



//now

GangStarz.

USD$100,000, recording contract and sponsorships on the line.
we'll take a step at a time. like the auditions first.
who knows

//now

Work

I dont wanna work for my gay boss.
He's been calling the whole day. Arrgh. And he's been leaving me Voice Msgs.
But i got one of his client's DVD in my bag.
Im just tryna figure out how to put that DVD on his doorstep without being seen.
ARRGGHH

Back to more lazy job hunting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain