deep muziq

shut up adam



______________________________________


i saw Ujwal today. so ujwal reminded me of nora (my sec sch friend)
back then at the bus stop, nora dragged me to a corner and asked me a very direct question

"whats wrong with you adam? you got split personality? have you seen a psychiatrist?"

and i cried in front of her. and then stopped. and cried again. and stopped.
sure.

"seriously adam, you gotta stop it. you're hurting people around you. stop it"

2003
_______________________________________

then i saw my other Hillgrovian friends today.
reminded me of the outsourced counsellor.

"i have clients who dress up outside school. they look beautiful. what im tryna say is that you can put make up and dress up. but not in school ok?"

yeah right. that didnt stop me fool.
and on my next visit.


"so adam, how are you? are you still wearing make up and dressing up?"

"erm im fine now. i am a guy, i have a girlfriend"

"thats good to hear"

sure, i lied so that the school dont secretly send me to counselling sessions anymore.

2003
_____________________________________________

the only reason i attended my Mendaki tuition was cos of Mr Danny. He's Malay and he's soft. and he has a fair complexion. i still remember his voice. and he always loved my essays. but halfway, he left the class. what a sad thing. FKD and Nazri should remember him. we were in the same class anyway.

2002
_____________________________________________

i love my old secondary school self.
i sense it coming back.

one more thing, just dont think about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain