drained and gay


straight after gym. hasif and me K.Oed. Not sure how comfy his sleep was though. I was on the floor all the way with cables and random mess underneath me. Dhana was busy making his track. We were all lethargic.
We been gyming for more then 6 times? Or issit 8?
I dont recall. But we were drained.


i can fit into my old shirt now. hmm, i like my new lifestyle now.
gym in the morning, eat in the night. dang. should have done it before.
oh, did i mentioned that we all were drained? haha.


i went home.
that was in the fridge waiting for me.
lactose intolerant, i am
but i still tried taking choco milk when i was younger
(most of the time it was soya milk)

this time, i drank it.
yay.

then i puked it all out.
yay.


listen, if you have a son, dont feed him too much of soya milk.
soya milk has got oestrogen(ass-tro-gen) in them.
thats the hormone you would find most common in females.
the opposite of oestrogen is of course the testosterone.


now, my bio teacher claimed that gay men have a tad too much of oestrogen in them.
that's why they are soft and gentle.

so i asked her...

"i stopped drinking milk at the age of 2. so i was only fed with soya milk. does that mean i might be gay when i grow up?"

she looked at me and she smiled.


but i found out my answer i guess. cos i had crushes on my other male classmates.
so yeah. and men are born 100% homophobe.

but i wasnt. maybe cos ghaz helped change that mentality.
hmmmm....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain