the thank yous

"Dear Adam Mohammad,
I'm someone I doubt you know. Im one of your junior in secondary school back then. I used to love it when you and your gang performed. It feels like having real star in school.

And when you guys actually graduated, seriously, you guys were missed. And all i could do is reading blogs to keep myself updated. I've been a constant reader of your blog anyway. And i think you rocks. you have this unique character that nobody has it so far. Remember, you're special in your ways.

You know how surprised I was reading this post. I couldn't even imagine how harsh your life used to be. I felt the pain. And that's why I'm here. I know it's hard but never give up on life Adam.

Seriously, if people and/or your parents sees you as a rock,i see you as a diamond. If you can endure for 18 years, i'm sure you can now. Life is always be life. Challenges after challenges. Obstacles after obstacle. Take a deep breath and create a smile..Remember, if there's no one, I believe in you. Stay cool! Come on, give me a sincere smile Adam!=)


fairylife said...
And you know, I still have your 4E3*class list! HAHA. CHEERS!"


(i was from 4E2 but i chilled with 4E3) haha


as curious as a normal human may be, i was left wondering to know who this person really was.
and yes, performing excessively increased our confidence and street cred.
see, when life gets hard on you, you aim to excell in something.
c'mon, i know.
i sing, i dance(ed), i draw, i film, i edit, i am a director of photography, i compose, i write.
those were my avenue.
life is unique.

i am willing to trade my capabilities to be re-born into a loving family that treats a kid normally.
i wanna be normal.

life should be happy for all

Comments

Anonymous said…
erm, paiseh.. you're 4E2, i almost forgot.. =XX

Cheers!
Unknown said…
who are you? care to reveal??? please...hmmm

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain