i do work


18,CHIKU ROAD(off Still Road), VIBES INTERNATIONAL



"you free tomorrow?"
-kadok
i couldnt remember his real name. i just replied yes. figures out that, that was my biggest turning point. he wanted me to accompany for an interview as he claimed cos he has to go ns soon. so he take first half, i carry on with the rest of the odyssey. (i only remembered Kadok's real name afterwards. Hamzah)

but what i didnt know was that it wasnt an interview. it was a job training. similar to that of what i did at Mickey Mouse Clubhouse from Disney HK. but dang. under Vibes International. They been around for 8 years and have worked with many bigwigs.

I like ambitious Malay. The rest are lazy. Sorry. de-railed.

Meet MOE

Oh, my boss is gay. I'm totally fine with that. I aint a homophobe remember? His name is MY MOE. His boyfriend's name is Frank. Frank seems to be a Pinoy. Moe drags. Moe is the girl who makes the Maggi. wow.
But, looking at this couple/partnership, it made me confused. MOE's relationship dont look satisfying. The female could be happier.

Oh, like me, we freaked out at the Cockroaches in the store. He jumped to me and grabbed my boobs and tried to jump on me. Haha, hilarious.
that's Imran. the 17 year old MC.
young and chatty. apparently moe likes his personality.
later part of the day, i was surrounded by more guys. Cookie Monster, Sai, Elmo, Bert and Dhana. so yeah. and Sai bought an R/C car.

I went home. apparently dad dont like me coming home late. i need to be an insurance agent or better yet, let Scholars have a mulit-platinum album. then i can rent my own apartment.
oh, and it seems Scholars can have our hits circulated in Sri Lanka. nice steppin' stone.
"Talent is when you can do many things. You can film, you can do audio, you can sing, you can MC"
-MY MOE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain