University, Scholars and Freak In The Bed






University.
I had to wait like till 4pm, Friday to get my transcripts.




My GPA is disappointing. From my usual 3.6, it plummeted down to 3.2
BUT!
on the brightside of it all, my transcript looks good.
I have like Directing & Performance, 3D Graphics and Animation, Art Appreciation
man, the results looked artistic in its own ways. who cares what grades they are.






Scholars

we're gonna stick to that name. we dont care. our underground album will be dope.
true that.



Freak In The Bed.
produced by dhana written by adam performed by scholars & sheikh.


who's sheikh? he's the famous RP muscleman, he sings, he bulids his body and he is religious.
cool ey.



the result of his 7 years training


that strong hunky stare
(he's just hungry) dhana was nice enough to treat him to another burger.
Sheikh really needs all the protein to sustain his figure.
he's in the midst of training for a body building competition....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain