Post 300

i was hoping to make this one special.
but, yesterday didnt help.


i got busy this week, uni application seems to have devour my lifestyle.
i compiled my portfolio. apparently, i dont have copies of my newer better works. dang that.
i have yet to write the 'arrogantly snobbish 400 words essay' on why i should be in BFA.
found out that BFA is bachelor of fine arts
sure

finally completed my "3min" show off video.
sheesh.
so yes. I betrayed my fitness. Lack of gym due to editing.
dang.


took a mug of dhana for his scholarship application.
i think i'll ask from Mendaki again.




that's D-fault.
and this how a default convict should look like.

(right click, save target as) to download template.




hahah...im not taking credit for that. its hasif's idea.



so post 300 aint that special

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain