bt batok. dhoby ghaut. marina centre. dhoby ghaut. marina centre. tampines. bt batok

the title summarised my whereabouts.

finally. i am farqueing pissed.
been waiting for this day to come.
hey, im human too you pinkeyed gigolo imbecile.


suddenly, i reverted to my old ways.
I hate latecomers.

if you're late and you apologise....
and all i say is

"It's OK"

thats it, you're gettin it from me...
cos usually within the waiting time. Imma be cussing and travelling in the bus and make you wait when you reach.


next, if you wanna offend me,
do it graciously.
next thing you know, i'll be stringing a chain of vulgarities at ya and you wont even know what hit you.



third, i am bi.
so don't cross that line or i'll punch you.
i'll cover this one next time.


and oh.

today at tampines, i declared myself to be 25, completed NS and a Jew.
so yeah.

different story tml


groan and moan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain