FLY AWAY

"dhana, lets gain our confidence back mr producer. we'll make it someday"

I never really had brothers nor sisters and I always treated my friends as my own coz' they gave me a family that I never had. After reading Adam's blog I cried. I cried coz I felt for him. I felt his mix emotions. So I thought to put it out all here.

Listen dear brother, the talents you've got are so amazing. I've envied those talents and I've wished many times if I could be like you. And I'm old enough to tell you bro that you got nothing to worry coz' these true talents you've got is an unmatchable, unique combination and it will simply bring you to better heights one day.

I've heard about your past. But I know you deserve a better future. You deserve to have all that you desire in your life and have an accomplished happy life with a promisng career and a loved life. You are freaking straight and you music speaks for it!

All you need now is patience my bro. Be patient till it's your turn to make things right. Take things slowly and stop being paranoid. No matter what, you got your false ally to back you up.


view dhana's blog. its alive again.


i swear i didnt know words are that powerful.
thanks dhana. thanks to those who has my back.
scholars coming. lets focus on our album and the showcase.
c'mon, lets record "fly away"
then you might understand.


lets sideline emo for a while...
________________________________________

i boarded the wrong bus today.
i thought it was 945. but it was 985.
i was supposed to use my Ez Link, but i used my dad's
dang, wasted. i mean i have concession dude.
it just felt wrong. something is wrong.
give it time adam.




and i spanked gareth's ass.
"there's something wrong with you today"

Yes. Leave me be. Lemme be that secondary school adam.
im tired of being an obsolete character.
lemme go back and play dress up, makeup, play with toys
lemme be. lemme be. lemme play games and lemme dream of driving a bus


________________________________________


i gotta admit. a change is always nice.
losing weight is nice too.
and oestrogen has nice effects.
________________________________________


garf and nora are behind me now..hmmm oh well

yeah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain