the letter

THE LETTER
my condition worries me. i wont die. but its funny. there were like 2 statements about me
one of them was



"impaired fasting glycemia"
basically, that means my body is darn stupid and dont know how much sugar to break or make. so therefore homeostasis is not stable in my body. (homeostasis is just the process of making sugar and water level in the body to be in a state of equilibrium) biology helps...


and hyperlipidemic, the result just says i am slightly lipemic.
basically, i have a slow metabolism rate. your body's so dumb that it dont know how to break down food and fats and sugar.

like thanks ar....




_______________________________


THE FATHER
so my dad dropped by for lunch. he asked me,

"so whats that Government letter yesterday?"
"erm, nothing. its just the results of my blood test. remember the NS thing, after they suck my blood? yeah"
(my exact same words)

"mmm" (as a form of mutual understanding)


he presumed im healthy.

______________________________


THE MOTHER
the straightfoward mommeh screams out loud.

"How come there's ants on the toilet bowl?"
"Who's pee got sugar?"


She was joking. The ants were real. My sugar level is real. She'll never know.

______________________________



THE FRIEND
I read the result letter yesterday at 11pm when i reached home.
The first person that I smsed was Mufujifi... dont ask me why.
i just wanted to tell her first....so yeah
She replied



"Do you want company? I can watch my sugar intake as well! That'll be fun and healthy. And I can be a self-proclaimed diabetic"

prior to that, she was confused at my sms though.




THE 2nd FRIEND
I told Sai about it today at WDL MRT.
he said

"You know what I'll do if i were you? Instead of this(coke zero), i'll drink Evian. Just Evian, not even tap water"

In my head, i was like
"If i were me, i'd just jump down a building"



and oh, today i worked. so dont think that i just laze around and blog. and tml, im heading for an interview. so yes.

______________________________




im awaiting to save money for a sex change.
happy birthday adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain