you'd be a fool to read random thoughts...





"Redbull is not good for health. You better stop drinking it."
a specific someone mentioned. not to me, but i felt it cos i'd just finished my fourth can within 4 hours.

what i wanted to reply.
"Shut up smoker! At least Redbull is consumable by human unlike cigarettes"
but then again, i thought to myself,
"hey, i smoke too"
___________


and behind every smile and sarcasm,
i prefer to be alone and not disturbed.
this is why i am quite pleased that the TPT SUPVR trainees amount to only exactly 25.

and what's more fun is that SUPPLY SUP has got female soldiers.
3 in fact.
and the sight of a particular one makes me wanna go camp on time all the time. weeee!!

:)

yeah right. go to sleep adam.


found this rare old picture from a Hong Kong Bus Fan website. (like wow!)
just before its withdrawal in 2000.
the Leyland Atlanteans AN68R used to serve us well even if we dont recall much of the buses from the 90s. well at least, i remember you. she served me well on 61, 106 and 185.

you can have Tyra Banks, you can have Eva Mendez but the Leyland Atlantean was my favourite model.
wait, i think my fave from the 90s could be the Mercedes 0305... or maybe the Mercedes 0405G?


Mercedes 0305
__________

people died in my service line.
its just not known to many. i only got to know of the happenings through time.

mommeh is angry at me currently, cos i raised my voice at her. happened twice today.


and then suddenly thoughts of me with a knife slashing throats came to mind.
and then i went back to driving my bus in the Bus Simulator 2008 game.

hmmm, go and sleep adam.
tomorrow's half day. mmm. camp, yay!

:)

i havent been running.
Zaok kicked my leg hard. its still aching.
so yes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain