1998 part 1

when i was in primary 4, i was given a particular homework that i vividly remember doing.
it was for Pastoral Care lesson. it was a piece of worksheet with a blank box.
inside the box, we were supposed to draw something that we really hate.


and so i drew a dog.
i think it was because of my belief that my brain autopilot my left hand to draw that.
but then i took the eraser and erased it.
i told myself, "no, i should think deeper"

and then i took the pencil again.
this time i drew two figures.
feeling contented with what i drew, i darkened the outline and filled the figures with colour.

the next week, my PC teacher asked me at random in class.
"Adam, why do you hate your grandparents?"
"Hmm?"
"Are these your grandparents?" and she showed me my piece of drawing.
"Yes. They are not nice" i replied.
"Does your parents know about this?" she asked
"Yes. My parents also hate them"

And she closed her case and carried on with lesson.


to be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion