brr brr brr







i found an old electric hair shaver from like 1998.
i took it out and asked my mom to help me trim my back and sides. in which she gladly used the gizmo and shave my hair.
"how'd you know about the shaver?"
"i remembered dad kept it in a purple box in 1998"

he actually used it once on me and thereafter, he labelled the shaver as faulty and he revert back to scissors and a comb to cut my hair then.

talk about stubborn.

______________


its like after O level.
waiting at home pending for my future posting.
less than a week before i start my vocation.
MDC?
OCS?
SISPEC?
GUARDS?
DRIVER?
STOREMAN?
CQ?
ARTILLERY?
SIGNALS?
MEDIC?
RP?
MP?

this is exciting...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain